The Knee Glide was created by Bob & Brad after they saw a need for a home therapy exercise product that helps people rehab from knee or shoulder surgery or injury. It’s ideal for anyone recovering from:
- Knee replacement or surgeries (ACL, PCL)
- Hip replacement or fracture
- Shoulder replacement or surgeries (rotator cuff, etc.)
- Stroke, arthritis
Simple yet Effective
The Knee Glide is easy to use, whether at home or in the clinic. Simply place the foot or hand on the plate for easy movement back and forth along the track. Minimal effort is required to glide smoothly and securely, allowing for low-impact exercise.
- Builds joint strength for knees and shoulders
- Improves mobility and range of motion
- Increases blood flow
- Promotes synovial fluid, reducing joint friction
The Knee Glide features a carrying handle and weighs just three pounds, making it easy to transport. The handle can be attached to the wall for added stability during use. Additional features:
- Allows for supine, seated, abduction, adduction, and flexion exercises
- Includes exercise instructions for use at home
- Maximum dimensions (with handle unfolded): 32" L x 5" W x 5 ½" H
- Made in the U.S.A.